Adult Guardianship

If a person (“Ward”) is incapacitated, incoherent or otherwise unable to make important financial and personal decisions for themselves, a court appoints someone called the Guardian to make those decisions for them. Decisions made by the Guardian have the legal backing of the court. The Guardian can be appointed to decide about the finances, medical and personal care, or both of the Ward.

Elder Law Attorney
Best Oklahoma Lawyers
Oklahoma Attorney